When designing a web page, here are some important aspects to keep in mind:
- Keep it simple, yet effective. Don't use a lot of flashy plug-ins, especially if you are not sure if they work.
- Check spelling. Any errors in spelling will lead readers on to the next web page and away from yours.
- Use simple font that is easy to read. Don't change font type any more than two times or it will be too distracting to the reader.
- Use titles or headers. Again, keep it simple. Make it easy for the reader to find what they are looking for-not have to search things out. People looking at the website will only give it a short amount of time before moving on.
- Maintain your site. Keep it up do date with current information and don't neglect it.
- Contact information should be easy to find and readers should not have to go searching for it.
Web pages are so important in today's world. They can affect how people perceive you or your business. If you want to be noticed, make your web page stand out. Make it so good that people will recommend it to their friends or co-workers.